FiT Publishing values your patronage and your satisfaction is important to us. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, simply return it within 14 days of the date of receipt of your shipment.
- Returns must include the original invoice. Refunds will not be provided without a copy of your paid receipt and shipping invoice. A 10% restocking fee will be applied against refunds/credits.
- All returns must be sent via UPS to the address on the original invoice ( WVU FiT Publishing, 375 Birch Street Room 230, Morgantown, WV 26506). Shipping charges on returns must be paid by the customer.
- Tax, shipping and handling charges, sealed products that have been opened, journals, and eBooks are not eligible for refund/credit. Any shipping costs, including but not limited to, international import charges incurred by FiT Publishing will be deducted from the buyer’s refund/credit amount.
Bookstore and Trade Book Returns/Overstock
- Sealed products that have been opened, journals, books and eBooks are not eligible for refund/credit.
- Damaged items received by the purchaser must be reported and returned to FiT Publishing within 14 days of receipt of your shipment. The nature of the damage/defect must be noted on the return packing slip.
- Eligible items must be returned within 180 days with a copy of the FiT Publishing invoice.
- Returns must include a copy of the original invoice slip inside packages. Credit will not be issued for returned items that are not in resalable condition. FiT Publishing will issue a credit (less a 10% restocking fee) if the required invoice is provided with return.
- Shipping charges on returns must be paid by the customer. Items must be shipped to: WVU FiT Publishing, 375 Birch Street Room 230, Morgantown, WV 26506
- Any shipping costs, including but not limited to, international import charges incurred by FiT Publishing will be deducted from the buyer’s refund/credit amount.
- Refunds will not be given on returns when new editions of that textbook have been released. FiT Publishing customer service will notify stores that a new edition is expected or released when orders are placed. Bookstores should also check our website for information regarding upcoming editions.
- Credit balances may only be applied to future purchases. Refunds will be issued for accounts that have been inactive for at least one year.
Returns must meet the following criteria:
- A copy of the invoice must be submitted. Credit (excluding shipping) will be given for books returned with an invoice number; otherwise credit will be given at 25% of the list price.
- The books should be in a resalable condition; a credit will not be issued for returns deemed as “shop soiled” or damaged.
- Books must be returned with sufficient packaging to ensure no damage is caused upon their return to FiT Publishing.
- Credit balances may be used against future purchases only. However, refunds will be issued for accounts that have been inactive for at least one year.
- Goods that are received damaged, orders that are short shipped, or orders in which the incorrect product was shipped from FiT Publishing must be reported within 14 days of receipt of delivery and the nature of the problem must be noted in correspondence included with the return.
- If returned products are not in resalable condition, credit will not be given. In such circumstances, customers will be contacted by FiT Publishing and advised of the damaged items. The customer will have a one-month period to arrange for the collection of such damaged items or for the goods to be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Shrink wrapped products must be unopened, otherwise credit will not be given.
- The address for returns is: WVU FiT Publishing, 375 Birch Street Room 230, Morgantown, WV 26506.